White Hat SEO Search Engine Optimization that completely follows search engine rules and policies
Tactics that optimise web pages for users, not for search engines :
E.g. “I only use white hat tactics to help search engines find my website www.blakeproduce.com.
Online publishers must avoid creating SEO posts just for search engines
SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) :
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a subset of search engine marketing
- Site Optimization SEO Service improve search engine rankings
- Keywords, page titles and descriptions and content management
White Hat SEO (White hats or White-hat)
- White Hat Techniques :
- keywords and keyword analysis
- backlinking (Quality Inbound Links), link building to improve link popularity
- writing Quality Content that focus on a human audience (opposed to focus on search engines) :
- more genuine content
- keyword placement : use important keywords throughout the Web page but in a natural way
- White Hat Strategies
- White hat Strategies uses Effective SEO strategy to get your site well listed on the leading Search Engines
- White Hat Tactics
- SEO Tactics Without Breaking the Rules
White Hat SEO is the opposite of Black Hat SEO
Search engine optimisation was once a black hat trick that people used to get their site to rank on Google (and other major search engines around the world).
Today, (White Hat) SEO is a refined art and search engines have put rules and regulations governing it into practice.
White Hat and black Goal have an common goal : improving the number and quality of visitors to a web site from natural (organic) results in search engines (serp)
- Hidden Content
- Keyword Stuffing
- Doorway or Gateway Pages
- Link Farming
- low-quality articles
If you’re having trouble ranking on major search engines like google, you should consider hiring a search engine optimisation company.
White Hat SEO Technics :
- Creating unique content and publishing it at regular intervals.
- Generating natural links to the website (guest posting, press releases, backlinks, etc.)
- Optimizing every page according to data collected throughout several weeks.
Working with the search engines rather than against them
Content is king when it comes to SEO